THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 31 Mei 2012

Remove and handle

A little tell you about my grief lately that made me feel a little lost myself were . This is really ridiculous, but why it is precisely this fact that I experienced.
Love change my way of thinking, acting, any decisions. Sometimes, I'm against the principles and beliefs in life.
Finally i am aware love meaningless i always happy . Sometimes , love give pain . However often i blinded to see the fact that exist . And Yes now I know, letting go is the answer. There is no order to endure if I should continue to be in pain. And I learned to handle him I love happy with someone else, than she feel lonely if you still with me. It's hard to actually get to the ladies to be with other people.But this indeed should I do. Because I am sure there is a more beautiful life in there. But i am sure i can get used without him . If someone decided to go of your life , let him go . You might miss him , but you must can live without him .
Unnecessary trouble for revenge, pretty please excuse any errors. Due to forgive is the best revenge.
So now i have one more love myself from him who had hurt me . When i felt very sad i remember a single word : when you feel nobody cares about you. Reflect, the people you see , more than anyone needs you !

0 komentar: