THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

aBouT mE














Hello, my name is Bernadeta Titi Nurani. I’m twenty one years old. I was born at sleman on April 7 nine teen ninety. I live in Kranggan no. 82 Jatiraden Jatisampurna Bekasi. I have a happy family. This time i went to college at the university of gunadarma. I have good friends .My activity after college is reading a novel, browsing, a walk to the mall and youth organisation. My Father name is Sumarjo and my mother is Theresia Wijiriah. I have one brother and two sister. I grow up in the small village in Jogjakarta with my happy family.

My Father was worked as a teacher but now is already retired and my mother is house wife. My sister and my brother were good in academic and very satisfied. So I wanabe better than them. My brother job at Standart Chartered Bank and my sister at Danpac Pharma as marketing. So they inspire me to better. i want to be an aspiration of marketing. I will be saving from my salary to build a business.

Now i 've been at the level of the end at the university of gunadarma depok. I 'm going to try and this year could be graduated with honors. It is my hope and certain people who care deeply with me. Especially my parents. I am very happy to have a family that is very caring and loving me though is often times I disappoint them. I'm really lucky to have the best people in my life .

Currently my parents far away from me. they lived in Yogyakarta. I often miss them. My grandma was now staying with my parents, since his condition is not like it used to. My parents were great, they have a business ' Kripik Belut Bu Wiji ' handled directly by my parents and assisted some of the neighbors. they are still struggling for the cost of my lectures, this is why i would like to quickly pass it in order that the burden they are lighter.

0 komentar: